Monday, November 8, 2010

What IS the TLC project?!

I know I have been talking a lot about our "TLC project" that our school is working on with three other island schools. This project is something I feel SO passionate about and is what is keeping me at school 10 to 12 hours a day even though I only have three students to plan for. I believe in this project because I think it is what is going to keep our island schools sustainable in the long term and we all know how vitial our school is to sustain our year round community! I also think it is such an amazing opportunity to work with such fantastic educators and have my students collaborating with other fabulous island students... I just can't say enough good things about it!

Our fabulous, amazing, and wonderful project coordinator, Anne, developed this online presentation about our project. Take a look to learn more...

No comments:

Post a Comment