Monday, May 10, 2010

Months of the Year!

I do believe our first grader is going to be a famous author someday! She has a deep love for picture books, not only reading them, but creating them too! Jorgie complete her umpteenth book at the Monhegan School entitled, "Months of the Year."

We have been working on months and holidays and calendars in first grade this year so it was a perfect topic for a book! I have to say, it is my favorite Jorgie book yet! The illustrations are wonderful!

Putting all the pages in order!

Jorgie and her family getting ready to party-it up on New Years!

Love in February!

A beautiful rainbow for March!

Jorgie's favorite month : April!

Perfect timing for Mother's Day! 

A little rhyme for Father's Day!

My personal favorite page of the book! I love that Maya is sitting at the table!

Jorgie can't wait till August!

I tried to get Jorgie to write about school for the month of September, but she much rather write about apples!

Spooky October!

A nice Thanksgiving scene for November!

Love, love, love this December page! Too cute.

Time to publish!

No comments:

Post a Comment