Monday, January 30, 2012

Art-o-la!

Last week's art class was fun for several reasons....

#1. Art class is always fun!

#2. Margaret joined us!

#3. Donna was there!

and #4. We got to paint and draw on realllllly long strips of paper.

I know I have said it before, but I will say it again. Donna gives the BEST art assignments! Last week she said... "Either draw something from a dream you had OR draw on these long sheets of paper." Plain and simple. And then we just got to create art! There is nothing better.

I loved Margaret's long people she painted. So awesome.

Dalton's amazing fish!

Art class is one of the ONLY opportunities for me to have a "free period" during the week to get work done and I almost always end up participating in art class instead! That just goes to show how wonderful Donna's classes are! What do you think of my dog parade!?

Awesome weather scene by Dalton!

Beautiful works of art! Cannot wait to hang them all in the classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment