Tuesday, January 31, 2012

TLC K - 2nd Grade Yellow Day!

The TLC kindergartners and second graders are having color days each week on the Tanberg!!! We get together with our other younger pals and have fun with a color theme. Last week the color was YELLOW! I perfect color during the dreary winter!

The Cliff kids were looking very bright and shinny in their yellow attire!

My favorite little yellow bundle of joy. Oh man, I love this guy.

Our screen was just SCREAMING with happiness!

The Islesford kiddos looking super cute in yellow!

I wore some yellow tights... but it was too cold to not wear pants too! I obviously need to add more yellow to my wardrobe.

We ended our yellow time with a dance party... make sure to notice Margaret's hair clips!

GOOO BANANAS!

And this little bugger made an appearance during the dance party... tutu and yellow shirt! LOVE IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment