Friday, April 23, 2010

Andy Goldsworthy Inspired Art!



You know how the old saying goes, "When the cat is away, the mice will play!" and play my little mice did! Donna subbed for me this past week and being the creative and awesome ed. tech she is, took the kids on an adventure hike to pebble beach in hopes to create beautiful art work inspired by the artist Andy Goldsworthy. We have his book "A Collaboration with Nature" and it is just beautiful and CREATIVE work. However I think our kids could give him a run for his money...

Schooner and Jorgie picking out materials.


Do you think Schooner was Jorgie's inspiration?

Scout's role was to watch his flock. 

Arlo with his design.

Quinn looks like a rock star. (I LOVE this photo.)


Gabe was finding treasures.

Dalton's piece... with a dark cloud looming in the background. 

What Donna called "Their Album Cover." I agree. They are rock stars.

Where did they go?

And then the rain came... I get it was a pretty wet hike back to school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment