Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Card!

Five years ago, I thought it would be fun to send out a school Christmas card to the island community... I think the first year I ordered the cards... I ordered around 40ish and had plenty of leftovers to have for keepsakes. Every year it seems we have more and more Christmas cards to send to our extended school family! Just means we are extra lucky to have so many people who love and support our school. This year I ordered 75 cards and only got to keep one for myself!

75 cards means LOTS of addressing and envelope licking for these fellas! They have always been good at office work.

Island community list!

It is fun to see how our school has changed and grown from year to year! Here is our virtual card for all our blogging friends and family! Happy Holidays from the Monhegan School!

No comments:

Post a Comment