Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Around the school house...



Well, it is February! I can't believe how fast it is all flying by! January came and went so quickly, I think I am still in a state of shock. Traditionally, February is when we all start driving one another crazy at school. The weather gets colder, the work gets hard, and we all just start to get a little crazier. I know it is only February 4th, but I have this inner sense that it is going to be the best February this school has seen in a while. We have a lot to look forward to... ocarinas, ecosystem projects, February BINGO, Quinn's Birthday, a visit from our guidance councilor, and our SUGARLOAF trip!

Even still, it can be challenging to find the positive in our isolated school... so for this blog I would like to leave you with some of the little things around our school house that makes us smile...


Our "floating heads/ new year's resolutions" mobiles... can you guess who is who?

An original story by a very famous author about a very famous dog!

My favorite picture from the Christmas play that the Bracy family sent us in the mail!

A little first grade mathmatician learning how to REGROUP as she adds! She is such a smarty pants. (And I also love the fact that she made a very stylish scarf out of a piece of cloth that Maya likes to play with!)

The fourth graders rocking it out during math class! I so LOVE that we have TWO fourth graders!

Count down until Quinn's birthday!

Our tie dye curtains brighten up any gray day!

A really awesome art project Donna did with the kids!

You get to mismatch the tops and the bottoms!

And of course, BONGOS, who always knows how to make all of us smile and usually laugh out loud!


We are a lucky school to have so much to smile about!


No comments:

Post a Comment