Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Elmo! (Dalton is going to kill me!)

Last week was Elmo's 40th birthday! Well, according to sesamestreet.com Elmo is always 3 and 1/2 but really he was "born" in 1972... which would have made this his 40th birthday! Wow! Of course we had to celebrate during morning project last week!

We made fun little masks of our favorite Sesame Street Character! You would think that my middle schoolers would hate a project like this... but sometimes I think they are more into it than my kindergartner!!!

Any guesses whose Dalton's favorite Sesame Street character is?!?

Margaret's Elmo Mask! He doesn't look a day over 3 and 1/2!!!

My mask... I always loved Big Bird because he was so tall!

Feeding Cookie Monster his favorite treat!!

C is for cookie! That's good enough for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment