Monday, October 24, 2011

Margaret just being her marvelous self!

Have I mentioned how much I love Margaret!? She is the funniest, smartest, silliest, and overall most awesome kindergartner in the whole wide world. I just love having her at school this year... and I think she likes it too!

Just trying on some of the Halloween BINGO prizes! I think she is hoping that her Mama wins this one!

Working on putting a poem in order in her Pocket Chart Center!

Proud of her pattern in Math Center!

Learning greater than, less than, and equal to... during math time!

One of the standards for kindergarten is learning when a number is greater than or less than another number... I thought this was going to be a hard concept for Miss M to understand... especially using the mathematical symbols.

But boy was I wrong! She got it just like that... and she was even able to write the symbols on her own... while wearing a fairy princess crown!

Millie and Margaret working on space studies!

More math!

Matching upper and lower cases letters in her Matching Center!

Margaret = Marvelous!

No comments:

Post a Comment